11:30am – 12:30pm
Only £10/month (£2.50/session)
+ £20 registration fee (which will also cover the fee for the month of October)
Taught by head coach Jay Hanson, a fully qualified & DBS checked trainer
Please see full details below:
- You will need to register for your child online and pay a £20 registration fee (which will cover the fee for the month of October as well). Thereafter, the fee will be £10/month, which will be payable by cash on the first Sunday of every month.
- Your child will be given up to 3 strikes, after which he will no longer be able to attend the classes and his space will be given away to another child. Strikes will be given for the following:
- missing a class without prior notice
- misbehaving and not co-operating in class
- any other reason seemed appropriate by the instructor
- No child will be allowed to attend without registering online and paying the registration fee.
- Classes will be held every Sunday 11:45am – 12:45pm (days will be given off during school holidays)
- The classes will run until the December holidays. Thereafter, a review will take place and the next set of classes announced.
- Places are limited, therefore, register now to avoid disappointment
We humbly request that only those children register who are genuinely interested in improving their self-defence skills.
REGISTRATION: Please click the link below to register online
For further information, please contact us on 07419053981 or firstname.lastname@example.org